Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Work, Planes, and other things

Well, first off I want to say I am transitioning to a new job!!!, well I haven't exactly taken the offer, but I am planing to take it. So we will see very soon.

Second, I don't think it is ok for fat people (300+ lbs) to be able to take one seat, I really am a proponent of fat people requiring to buy 2 seats. Yesterday I was in Phoenix on this interview for a new job, on the way back, I got in a little early to the airport and wanted to get an earlier flight, so I went up to the desk and asked for standby, which I did. The next thing I know I get a ticket and am walking on the airplane with bag in hand and about to come up to my row, when I see a failry large (when I say fairly large I really mean really fat) black man sitting in the aisle. At this point I was going to fall over due to sahock but I held it together and decided it was an earlier flight and decided to go through with it. I inform him that the "A" seat ios actually next to the window. I got the middle seat, lucky me. Luckily there was a nice older man who gave me plenty of room on my other side. However, On the fat man's side I really thought I was going to suffocate. He was pressed up to the window really tight and couldn't even put the arm rest down next to him and I, So there I was 6-2 and crammed next to a 350lb man. It makes me want to throw up today even...it gets better thought. During the course of the flight he would get lazy and not scoot up close to the window, thereby putting all of his fat on top of me....At this I gave hiom a little nudghe and he moved back over. WHiel he was sleeping he would also snore and drool the entire time....which made matters worse. At least he didn't smell until he got back from the bathroom, which I still don't know to this day how he even got in it....He defintely reminded me of chris farley size and trying to change clothes in one of those bathrooms.

At least I wasn't suffocated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home