Friday, July 16, 2004

Todays Rant

I feel pretty stupid...I finished my MBA about a week ago...so lets see here...I have a mechanical engineering degree and an MBA degree, what do I do for work?? I draw on AutoCAD and fill out paperwork and disposition NCRs (non-comformance reports).

I'm happy I have a job, some people don't right now. I guess I'm just in a big transitional area of my life...I got asked the other day what were my goals in the next 3-5 years. I really hadn't thought about it in a really long time. It seems like all my goals have changed in the last 2 years, I really don't know what I want to do with a career. I'm starting to realize there is alot more to life that what job you have and what can I do for the company...

One more thing, I know I need to take a picture...but a manager decided to put up signs that say "Summer of Shipments" and other "cool" sayings to try and motivate everyone to ship more parts...honestly, I'd rather sit on my ass and do nothing for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home